If you’re looking to revamp your smile, don’t hesitate to speak to us about how. We use the latest techniques and technology to get you your perfect smile. Remember, all smiles (and people) are different, so that’s why we work with you to help achieve the result you’re looking for.
How do I improve my smile?
There are many ways to improve your smile, and the specific course of action will depend on your goals. For some, this may involve tooth whitening or veneers, for others it may be fixing unsightly gaps.
Planning is very important for the best results. When you come to us for a smile makeover, we start by taking digital photographs and create a computer-assisted mock-up of the intended result. We can plan out the whole treatment process at your initial appointment to ensure you get your dream smile as efficiently as possible.
We always want to make sure you’re happy before any potentially invasive treatment takes place. Remember, you’re always free to change your mind in these early stages. Our honest dental care advice is something we take pride in, and you’ll be informed of the full cost of treatment upfront.
Other common smile makeover treatments
Gum discrepancy correction
Sometimes people with gummy smiles prefer to reduce the appearance of the gums for aesthetic reasons. In this case, the discrepancies can be corrected with a specialist laser treatment. For a surgical treatment like this, you would need to seek the opinion of two dentists. Afterward, we’re happy to refer you to one of our trusted dental surgeon colleagues.
We offer safe and easy-to-use home tooth whitening kits that are tailored to your needs. With these kits, you can get your desired results safely at home.
If you need to get a gap left by a missing tooth fixed, the best solution is a denture, bridge or implant. The exact solution will vary for each case, but our dental care team is happy to help.
There are two types of dental veneers: direct and indirect. Direct veneers are made while you’re in the chair, much like dental fillings, while indirect veneers will be made in a local lab.
What happens when you get indirect dental veneers:
1. At your initial appointment, we’ll have a discussion to get an understanding of what you would like to achieve. Diagnostics are done, and we take photos of your teeth to create a digital smile design. This is a mock-up of what your final veneers will look like and takes about 1 week to create.
2. Next, you’ll come in for your second appointment where we go through your treatment plan to ensure you’re happy to proceed. If you’re happy with the plan, the appointment to get the teeth work is booked in.
3. You’ll come in for an appointment to prepare the teeth. At this visit, you’ll get temporary veneers while we wait to get the final ones from the lab.
4. The final veneers are put in. There’s an approximately 2 week turnaround to get the final veneers from the lab.
5. Finally, we’ll have a review appointment to make sure you’re happy with the final results. At this appointment, we ensure the veneers have settled in well in the mouth and everything is as should be.
After getting your veneers, we recommend you come in every 6 months for a check-up to ensure the veneers are staying clean and there are no issues. Throughout the process, we want to ensure you feel happy and confident. If you have any questions about dental veneers, feel free to reach out to us to discuss your options.
In case of individual damaged teeth, an alternative to veneers could be getting a crown or a bridge, our team is happy to offer advice on this.
When you come to us for emergency treatment, we’ll only ever recommend medically necessary care, informing you of your options. We look at your long-term health, getting the treatment done properly the first time.
The Dentistry on George Difference
Family Owned & Operated
Your comfort and health are our priority. Whether you’re coming in for a quick check-up or extensive treatment, our team goes above and beyond to create a relaxing and trusting environment. It’s our vision to make every dental experience a positive one!
We strive for excellence in both our dental care results and customer service. Our team takes the time to listen to your questions and worries, making sure you’re comfortable throughout your appointment. We want to see every client leave our clinic with a smile.