Our Fees & Charges
We welcome all health funds, but are not preferred providers for any. We are an independent practice, and all quotes and fees are individually tailored. You may like to read this ADA article (https://www.ada.org.au/
We have HICAPs so your health fund can be processed on the spot, and EFTPOS facilities for the gap payment.
We want to be able to give you the most accurate quote and the most appropriate treatment, which is why we spend so much time getting to know you. All our care plans are tailored to every individual: your teeth are as unique as you are. Therefore, accurate prices are not available until the full assessment has been completed.
We welcome you to come in for a comprehensive dental examination, starting at $169, which includes:
- Getting you know you, your needs and wants
- How your general health may be impacting your oral health, and vice versa.
- Screening of your soft tissues (gums, tongue, palate, cheeks, lips etc) for any signs of disease or oral cancer
- Checking the health of your gums around your teeth
- Checking the teeth for signs of decay or wear
- Further investigations/tests, which may include digital x-rays
Once your dentist has all this information, they can create your bespoke treatment plan – explaining to you all the pros/cons and alternate treatments. This will be given to you along with associated costs.
We want to be upfront about our prices – no one likes an unexpected bill. Which is why we are always striving to let you know costs before you commit. Phone or email us today for more information.